Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays

I hope the Thanksgiving holiday was as good for my faithful followers as it was for me. My Turkey Day was spent with the lovely Miss Susie (Peddler's Son Produce's Credit Manager) and her family out in Queen Creek. The meal was fantastic! The crowning piece was the dessert provided by Jean-Michael. All I know is that it was delicious and came from a restaurant on Indian School and Miller.

December not only includes Christmas and Kwanzaa, but a host of other holidays as well. The most important of these days would be today, December 1st. Today is World AIDS Day. Today we try to bring even more attention to this terrible disease. From the United States to Africa to Australia, this disease knows no bounds. Check http://www.worldaidsday.org/ to see what you can do to help fight AIDS.

Being totally reciprocal today is also the Anniversary of Playboy. Who knew?

The warehouse is back to normal. Doug just returned vacation and is ready to get back to work. We've been doing a lot of housework in the warehouse these past weeks, everybody should come down and check it out. We also have some new drivers. One of them is a Canadian Football League star, Terrell Jurineack. I thought our old driven London was big, Terrell is huge, a good 6'5" and (he says) 285lbs. If you bring your trading card of Terrell I promise an autograph for you, and for the ladies if you come down, I bet Terrell wouldn't mind giving you a personal "body" autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment