Monday, December 15, 2008

Joyous Mondays

It has come to my attention that my faithful followers (Thanks Mom) look forward to my Monday morning musings. It seems that my designated Monday morning slot has been invaded by the Evil Jilska. I tune into the blog this morning and I see Dwizzle giving me the "jinkies" sign. I have to fight fire with fire. This picture is of me and one of our new drivers, Obbi Cooper, who used to play wide receiver for the Oakland Riaders.














I love Jilska's idea about featuring a different Peddler's Son employee every week, but on a sacred Monday?

Well, Ted and Joe's parents, Joe and Mary, are back in town after following the other migrating snowbirds. Joe aka Papa Joe will soon be starting work on our famous friut baskets and boxes. These make for great gifts and the health benefits are an added bonus. Talk to your sales representative and order yours today, or call our order line at 602.253.3577.

For anyone looking for something to do on New Year's Eve, T Williams (our General Manager) and his band, Borderline, will be playing at American Legion Post 61 Avondale to ring in the new year. If you like country music, you'll enjoy their steroid pumped renditions of old and new country favorites. If you're out and about in Avondale from 9:00pm to 12:30am, check T out and buy him a beer.

I also want to say hello to a new follower of the blog, Amber Lee, from Shamrock Farms. I hope I spelled her name right.

No comments:

Post a Comment