Saturday, December 20, 2008

Vacation Time Has Finally Arrived

This post is coming from home this Monday morning. I am on my annual vacation. I'm not travelling anywhere but my parents are in town to visit for the Christmas holiday. It's been six months since I last saw them so I am looking forward to spending some quality time with them. My parents and I are also looking forward to visiting some of Peddler's Son Produce's customers like: La Piccola Cucina and Cafe Eden. I have a whole week to spend with my parents, with my family, that means a whole week of eating.

Also coming up this week is the Peddler's Son Produce's annual Christmas party on Tuesday. Ted and Joe really take the time to show their employees how much they appreciate the hard work that everybody has turned in for the year. This year we have added a toy drive for the West Valley Children's Crisis Center. Anybody is welcome to come on down and drop off a toy for the kids.

Don't forget Tuesday December 23rd is Festivus!!! Yea!!!

As always, I welcome any feedback. You can contact me, the Produce Guru, at 602.253.3577 ext. 113.

Thanks to all of my followers and have a festive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment