Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Ghost? or pre Christmas Scrooge

Thanksgiving Ghost:
The last piece of apple pie is gone;How did it disappear?The bowl of delicious stuffing Has also vanished, I fear.
It happens each Thanksgiving,When leftover goodies flee, And each of us knows the responsible one Couldn’t be you or me.
The only way it could happen Is readily diagnosed; It must be the crafty, incredibly sneaky,Still hungry Thanksgiving ghost.
By Karl Fuchs
Ghost? I think not! you see at my house the weekend after Turkey Day the Christmas decorations go up. And with out my Thanksgiving leftovers there will be no decorations and the scrooge gets an early start. So for me its all about the days after and that sandwich piled high with cold turkey and stuffing with a nice dose of mayo, and lets not forget the cold creamed onions! I'm not the ghost but I get the most of my leftover goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment