Monday, February 2, 2009

The Day After The Big Game

So what if the Cardinals didn't win? They put on a great game with the Steelers. I don't know about anybody else but my losses were bigger than my winnings. I now owe my best friend John, a Steelers fan, an authentic NFL Steelers helmet.

The Peddler's Son Produce's gathering spot to watch the game was at Eli's in Scottsdale. We all had a good time but Bigg Ted had a little more fun than most. From inspiring the crowd to falling while standing on the bar, he was our fearless leader. Ted also had some exercise running around the length of the bar trying to get the "wave" going, he was hilarious. To be part of Ted's posse, he came up with the idea of wearing those black glare stickers under your eyes. We all looked like idiots.

I also remember Ted getting caught up in the celebrating and giving me a kiss. Is that sexual harassment because he's my boss?

All in all it was a great game and day. The celebrating came to an abrupt stop during the ride home though. John and I were heading south on the 51 when I decided it was time to pull a "Teen Wolf" and go "surfing". Well as I was heading out the window, DPS swerves in behind us and lights us up. Since John and I are responsible when it comes to partying, the only ticket given out was a "no seat belt" ticket to me. Might as well add the fine to my losings for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment