Monday, January 26, 2009

January Is Almost Gone

Can you believe that we are already entering the last week of January? Around here in Phoenix the talk as we enter February is about the Cardinals. What an amazing playoff run they have had. After the debacle in towards the end of the season in Philadelphia, would anyone have thought that the Cardinals would be in the Super Bowl. You're a liar if you said yes.

This weekend some of us from work went out and showed support to T Williams again. He and the band Borderline were the entertainment for the steak fry given by the American Legion Post 61 Avondale.

The next upcoming event out there will be for Super Bowl Sunday. I might be trying to stay a little closer to Phoenix for those festivities though.

Last Friday night was a little bit of a let down. Karaoke was called off because the guy who runs it, his mom was in the hospital. We all wish her a speedy recovery.

I can't believe I'm going to admit to this...I watched the movie "Prime" last night with my friend Candace. The movie was actually not that bad. There, I said it. I wanted to watch "Nacho Libre" but was outvoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment