Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday's Blog Post, Missed By All

Wow! I actually have people that read this blog. Two different people have contacted me to find out why I didn't post anything yesterday. Truth in the matter, I was busy. I was pretty busy today too but I thought I could make some time for my fans.

A little update, I had a blast this past weekend. I played bingo with my friend Anna and her family at the American Legion. I won $60 but Anna's mom was the big winner with a total winnings of $500. After bingo we went into the bar and I made a fool out of myself singing karaoke. I sang two songs, "Rapper's Delight" by the Sugarhill Gang and "It Takes Two" by MC Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock. I had the place jumping with the help of Anna's cousin's boyfriend, Jose. Thanks Jose. I also want to thank Special Kizzard and Alizzard, aka Kristian and Aliza from work, for coming out and supporting me. I think this coming Friday I will be trying not to butcher a Beatles' tune and maybe something from BelBivDevoe.

Today at the warehouse we had a visit from a representative of the Catalina Restaurant Group. I feel that things went very well. I need to get back with the representative about some updated pathogen testing but other than that, it was a pleasant meet and greet.

Just a reminder to all of you, January 24th the Peddler's Son Produce family will be out in Avondale again to cheer on our very own T Williams. T, if you don't already know is the rhythm guitar player for the band Borderline and they will be playing at the American Legion Post 61 Avondale on the 24th. There will also be a steak fry on the same night. So come on out and join us. I think the steak fry only cost $10 -$12.

For all of you that wish to see me out on the town, not only will I be singing karaoke next Friday at the American Legion Post 1 Phoenix, I will also be out Saturday night to catch the new movie "Notorious". "Notorious" is the biography of one of the greatest rappers of all time, Notorious BIG aka Biggie Smalls. If you're into Hip Hop, this is a must see movie. Post a comment or give me a ring, 6024236369, and I'll let you know more details for that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment