Monday, April 20, 2009

People Behind the Produce...


Ladies and gentlemen, Curt House!

Background: Peddler's Son Produce welcomes a new salesman to the Scottsdale territory, Curt House. Scottsdale will have a true native working to serve our customers. Curt was born and raised here and graduated from Coronado High School. He also opened and worked as the Executive Chef at the Double Tree Gateway. Bellingham, WA was his home for a while where he owned and ran Our House Deli and Catering.

And here's some more info 'on the House'........

Movie
: Predator - I love action packed movies!


Music
: Anything from REM


TV Show:
Watching Dale Jr and Tony Stewart


Food: Pad Thai

Quote:
"Every day is a holiday!
"

1st Job:
At 15, I was a dishwasher at Poncho's Mexican Buffet at Los Arcos Mall
.

People/Person I'd most like to have dinner with
: Eva Mendes. :)


What I like to do in my leisure time: Go boating. I have a 23' cuddy cabin called the 'Dog House' and that's where you'll find me whenever I get a chance.

Something you may not know about me: I tried out for the Pro Bowler's Tournament tour in 1979.


I'm sure Curt will have some fast friends now that we know he has a boat! By the way.....my summer weekends are free and did I mention I love the water?

No comments:

Post a Comment