Friday, November 18, 2011

These Are A Few Of Our Favorite Thanksgiving Things



Thanksgiving is all about traditions, food and family. It's probably my favorite holiday so I wanted to learn what my co-workers enjoy about this time of year. So, in no particular order, here are the responses of some of our Peddler's Son team on their favorite Thanksgiving traditions:




  • Bob - My mom's homemade cornbread dressing!

  • Sheri - My favorite tradition is my mom's favorite cranberry sauce - the one from the can!

  • Sal - Our family flag football game.

  • Jordan - Watching football.

  • Joe - Just eating!

  • Paco - The turkey.

  • Aliza - The family dinner conversation.

  • Robert - Sleeping in! It's the only day of the year I can sleep in.

  • Hector - Getting all of the guys in the family together the night before to prepare the turkey to be deep fried. It usually includes beverages!

  • Scottie - Watching football.

  • Chris - Eating so much I can't move!

  • Scott - Eating.

  • Ted - The smell of the turkey in the oven and LEFTOVERS!

  • William - Watching football.

  • Jill - Playing football with the family and turkey sandwiches with cranberry sauce and potatoes!

  • John - My wife is Irish so we celebrate the fact that we're half way to St. Patrick's Day! Also loading up on calories to keep us through watching ASU beat up U of A in football. (whoops!)

  • Tim - Someone else cooking and this year, my mom's homemade pies!


    • What are your favorite traditions?

      No comments:

      Post a Comment